Friday, February 8, 2019

The Shapeshifting Detective - Part 2/2

Picking up where we last left off, we wrap up our adventures with The Shapeshifting Detective. Were we able to successfully save Ellis Munro from certain death? And were we able to catch the killer and solve the murder of Dorota Shaw? Tune in to find out!

And remember, if you wish to see content like this as it's recorded live, be sure to check out my Twitch at https://www.twitch.tv/newdarkcloud


I'm more than a little disappointed that I got the same killer a second time, but at least we were able to get the best possible outcome.

From what I gather, my whole speculation about us taking over other people's bodies is just flat out wrong. In scenes where the player accuses the wrong person, they get a chance you use their shapeshifting powers against the killer to disarm or neutralize them, including the option of impersonating the killer while they're in the same room. That said, it's clear that we are a supernatural entity of some kind, so why not a traveler.

I'm always down to play an FMV murder-mystery game, and hopefully stuff like this and Contradiction continue to come out.

No comments: