Thursday, January 26, 2017

Hitman (2016) - Episode 38 - We Are The Watch_Dawgs

Another day, another Elusive Target. This time: The Chameleon.



This is another video where, like The Chameleon, I had the right general idea, but didn't execute correctly because I had lacked situational awareness.

One thing I have noticed about my performance in these recent Hitman videos is that I seem to have developed a general reluctance to take out people around or near the target. I could have turned in a much more solid performance in both Elusive Targets had I been more willing to take the risk and take out some guards before going in for the kill. Just because Silent Assassin forbids players from killing non-targets, they can still be dealt with using non-lethal force.

Since missions can still be restarted up until the point where an objective is completed (or failed), I could still make a second attempt even if I had failed to take out the hackers in the room. I didn't have to try to poison him between the routes of the two hackers.

Again, failure isn't necessarily bad, but it's important to learn from what went wrong. At least the escape attempt was entertaining.

No comments: