Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The Texture Pop: Episode 41: Parkour Hitman

Chris and Garrett both had important reasons they could not attend. This left Sam and I to hold the fort this week.



0:01:30 Gaming News
Assassin's Creed: Syndicate revealed:
There are some interesting ideas being floated about, but time will tell with this game. After all, it IS Ubisoft we're talking about. Speaking of...

Ubisoft no longer supporting PS3/360
Honestly, that's a long time coming. We all knew this would happening sooner or later, now that the new consoles are out.



0:11:05 Sam has been playing Project Cars.
And I don't have a whole lot to say about it. We do end up talking about steering wheel peripherals though.



0:16:30 Sam talks about his friend playing Bloodbourne.
And how annoying it can be to watch someone else play a Souls game when you're an expert at it.
Speaking of people being bad at Souls games...



0:18:45 I have been playing Demon's Souls
Much to Sam's excitement. It's been fun so far, and very interesting from a game design perspective.
(Note: At the time of recording, I was very new to Demon's Souls had not even looked at the wiki yet. When he's saying things like "World 1-2" and "World 2-1", I know what he means by that terminology as I write this. At the time, I had NO IDEA what he was talking about. Keep that in mind when you listen to this.)



0:33:30 I bitch about Rayman:Legend's lack of online co-op.
Because I really wanted to play with my friend. It's a shame he lives in a different state entirely.



0:37:30 I have finished Resonance of Fate
WARNING: We spoil a few things from 0:40:00 to 0:46:35 and from 0:49:50 to 0:52:45
Overall, I really like the game, but I understand why I didn't catch on. Considering how much of the game's plot is unresolved, it's a real shame that we will likely never get a sequel.



0:54:00 Wrapping Up.
Interactive Friction should have some new content coming out in the next week or so. In the meantime, feel free to watch our seasons on Far Cry 3 and Tomb Raider.

No comments: