Tuesday, July 30, 2019

My First Time Playing Warframe

Out of the blue, a few weeks back, I got a message from an old friend from high school. After talking with him for a bit, I agreed to join him and a friend of his for a one-off game session. When he said he wanted to play Warframe, I was intrigued.

Several other people I know are head-over-heels in love with the game, and I figured I'd give it a shot to see if it was something I might be into. And, of course, I streamed it for everyone to see.



Apologies for my overall quietness during the recording. I spend most of it trying to listen to what my friends had to say and also taking in all of the mechanics and progression systems. And also, maybe one day I'll learn how to balance audio when streaming through my Capture Card.

It's difficult to determine whether or not I'll stick with Warframe. In general, I tend to shy away from these "lifestyle games" because I like to dive heavy into a game's campaign, beat it, and move on to the next one on my list. As a result, these games don't really find a good slot into my schedule most of the time.

But as far as I can tell, the game is really good. I like how mobile players are, and the shooting feels responsive. It's difficult to make any calls beyond that since I was obviously carried for most of the session.

No comments: