Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Hitman 2 - Elusive Target - The Deceivers

It's been a while since we last saw everyone's favorite murder-comedian. And yet, here we are with another Elusive Target.

Watch me execute another perfect, flawless hit where I only kill the necessary targets.




I swear to you, it was completely necessary to kill all of those guards.

In all seriousness, this just goes to show one that sometimes, all it takes is just one mistake to make things fall completely off the rails. Things were going so well, and I had successfully poisoned the target I thought would be hardest to take out. (Ironically, I think this exact same scenario happened when I took this guy out in Hitman 1, just with a big fat failure instead.)

Going from completely stealthy to... almost every guard on campus coming after me at the same time was quite the experience. And during that very protracted shoot out, there were several moments where I could have lost everything if I got reckless. Any moment I had to travel forward, into the pile of bodies, was a moment where I could have been easily ambushed.

At the same time, this also goes to show that one can, in fact, recover from mistakes. Sure, this wasn't my most elegant performance in Hitman. However, it was still a successful run. Once the guards stopped coming after me, it was relatively easy to steal a uniform from the pile of bodies sitting there, and just walk away as if nothing happened. I was even able to execute the target with next to no resistance on account of the carnage.

So yeah. Not the best run of an Elusive Target, but a successful kill is a successful kill.

No comments: