Thursday, October 13, 2016

Hitman (2016) - Episode 10 - A Matter of Principal

And our time in Marrakesh comes to an end...



It's been strange playing Hitman for an audience, but not in the way that you'd think. After spending so much time playing games for YouTube, both with Sam on Interactive Friction, and solo with my Blood Money LP, I've gotten much more used to talking into a microphone knowing others will one day hear and edited version of it.



What's been strange, about this series in particular, is that this is the first time that I've been doing an LP at the same time, or at least shortly after, the thing I'm LPing is releasing more and more parts or itself. I'm used to playing for an audience well after my opinions on the game I am playing has already been formed, and I've had time to ponder it.

To an extent, that's true for Hitman 2016 as well. By the time I started recording this series, episode 4 had just been released, so I had my impressions of most of the content already mostly established. But come episode 4 and up, I'm recording my footage and my post-commentary at most weeks after experiencing the content for the first time.

So after this, we'll start transitioning to the point where I exit my comfort zone. It's a little intimidating, but I hope that I can continue to deliver content that meets or exceeds the expectations set by you, the viewer.

No comments: