Wednesday, August 24, 2016

newdarkcloud plays Hitman: Blood Money - Episode 6: Part 1 - Hot Tub Murder Machine

This next one is short, but I promise to make up for it.



It only occurs to me now, but they could easily solve that subtitle problem by just shifting the subtitles down into the black space under the cutscenes. They're half-in and half-out of the shot.



One thing I should make a note of now, since it could cause some confusion: I can barely hear what's going on in the game when I record.

The mic I use to record my audio is extremely sensitive. I'd ideally have a headset set up to pump the game sound directly into my ears, but I already have headphones in my microphone so that I can hear my own voice in case something happens to the recording.

I have my TV set to a really low volume to compensate. Generally, this causes no problems, and I would take the same set of actions regardless of whether I had sound or not. However, there are occasions, like when a guard is stopping me, that I can't hear their warning. So I'll keep doing what I'm doing despite the game waning me against it.

That guard stopping me... was one of those times.

No comments: