Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Hitman (2016) - Episode 25 - One Boom, Two Kills

Today, we wrap up "The Ex-Dictator"


In the previous episode, we spent most of the time answering the question of "How are we going to approach the target without being detected?". Now that the question's been answered, two new ones open up:

"How do I kill these two?" and "How will I get out once the deed is done?"

Since killing one of them means that I cannot restart the mission any longer, the wisest course of action is to eliminate them both either at the same time or with every little time between both kills, as it minimizes the risks involved.

If you remember, I was nervous about using the Remote Explosive Duck again after bungling "The Fixer" with it. And while I did have a repeat of the same fiasco, I still had the option to retry because neither target was eliminated yet. This gave me the opportunity to roll the saving throw that I just didn't have in "The Fixer".

In hindsight, I wish I had taken the chance to see where they start from and what their routine is en route to the restaurant. I haven't see it, but I get the impression that better opportunities await in that window.

Next time, Japan...

No comments: